Being fit is more than just hitting the gym and eating well. It’s also about your relationship with your partner. The couple that plays together stays together! Don’t get me wrong, everyone should have things that they enjoy and can manage to enjoy alone, but that should be kept to a healthy minimum amount of time. So here are a few things you can do together as a couple.
- Try playing those video games together like Pacman, pinball, or Mario Brothers. Even make it a little competitive. Every round you lose, you also lose an item of clothing…see where I’m going with this.
- Read a new book together on a subject you both find interesting. This could make for great discussions over dinner.
- Workout together! Nothing like helping your partner stretch out after a good routine. You also have an accountability partner and someone to help keep you motivated.
- Go for a walk together and explore your neighborhood, try a new restaurant together or coffee shop!
- Take up a new hobby together. Maybe cooking classes or dance lessons. Anything that brings you both together and adds newness to your relationship.
When your relationship is healthy, your life will become healthier and happier as well!